Friday, February 22, 2008

Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Bachan

World's most beautiful woman?!! I don't know about that because I strongly believe no one woman can be given that title when there are so many beautiful ladies out there. Having said that however, she is definitely one of the most beautiful faces I have seen in a long time. Those deep hazel green eyes and the perfect nose and the perfect pout. Yet, I have a never seen a woman more hated either. For every nice comment I hear about her, I hear ten others saying she is too plastic, she is too fake...some even go so far to call her ugly. Here are a few of her pictures from various sites, decide for yourself. I personally think she is quite a beauty, agreed her laugh is a little irritating at times but hey nobody is perfect.


Just goes to show that women can be so jealous of our own gender when the other specimen is better than us eh!! The only reason I say this is because I have not ever heard a guy call her ugly yet.


I would say kudos to her. She is obviously a smart, intelligent and a strong woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Now if only I could be even half as good looking as her..............






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Na Shivani, hor koyee nahi milya see gungaan karan noo..........