Monday, April 21, 2008

Weakest Link?!

I can’t believe I have been sick for so many days! Never ever have I taken so many days off from work! Either I am getting too weak and old or the bugs are getting stronger, as there is no other explanation for getting so many Flu’s in such short intervals. Believe me it is simply no fun staying at home when your whole body aches like it has been hit by a truck and you shiver with chills and your throat is on fire and your nose is plugged. Of course now that I am better and back to the grind, I am somewhat missing all my TV shows. Ha ha!! How easy it is to get addicted to simply vegetating on your sofa set.

It certainly sucked though and I don’t want to go through that ever again. However, when you are lying there all alone for so many hours day after day, it gives you a lot of time to think and think and then think some more. And boy can my mind ever work fast! My thoughts sometimes run so fast and mingle into each other that it gives me a bloody headache! (Pardon the language)
Of course it would be nice if there was such a computer that could type up my thoughts since I had no energy to write them down and by the time I got better they were all so jumbled up that nothing made sense. Sure would have made some excellent posts.

Anyway, I am simply rambling on for nothing. All I wanted to say was that I am glad to be better and if anyone has any suggestions on how NOT to get sick then please share. I am tired of being the good girl who tries to eat well and still get sick, while people who work with me smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish and still come to work every day hale and hearty! Darn eh :-)

No comments: